The Life of Keeg

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My new place!

I am all moved in to my freshly renovated room! A new city, a fresh start for my 3rd year of the nursing program- close to school (I can bike there) with a family I love (I grew up with Day and michele andI absolutely adore Zav). I can't wait to have everyone over on friday for the housewarming party- stay tuned for pics- I have found that with moving you lose and or break things and I can't find my batteries right now, I've lost my little address book more times that I can count and, well actually I have done surprisingly well with getting all my stuff here in one piece. I am so glad Aaron has a truck for the bigger furnature. Well everyone: I wish you all the luck with you "fresh starts" be it school, jobs, whatever. Maybe this isn't your season for something new- that's okay we all have it at one time or another. So, if I don't post as much it's because I am being really studious (or not), and if I post a lot I am probably procrastinating about doing homework- either way I will try to keep up with the updates. One more thing: So, yesterday I got a flat tire- I was stranded on the highway (coming from chilliwack to abby) no one was stopping and all I neeed was a jack and a phone- so I started walking (not knowing how far the next exite was) and someone pulls up. And get this: it's Rachel (my younger sis)! And she has a jack, she changes my tire for me, I call petro - once the spare is on-she leaves and the tow truck comes- puts a little air in the tire, and I am off (staying under 80 km/hr of course). It couldn't have worked out better- now I am off to buy a new (or used) tire in chilliwack.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I bought a tire on a road trip for $10 after the original blew on the highway. I have a really funny story about the $10 tire that involved a car full of snowboard gear, three girls and their stuff, and being stranded in a small mountain town!!!! Good times, good times!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger L&D said…

    Welcome back.........(to your own personal hell also known as school)

    *Grin*

    It'll be good seeing you around.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger keegan said…

    Hey Darla- I am actually kinda looking forward to it- but I may change my mind after the first week- no turning back!! I am currently on a job hunt right now (they are no taking any UGN's for sept:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home