The Life of Keeg

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Our day in Bellingham




Life could no be more perfect as Aaron and I had a nice Italien dinner in Bellingham, Wa. We then went in search of a drive-in movie theatre- which America is supposed to be all about (according to the internet and Aaron). So the one I found online is now a mini-mall, and the other one was on Whidbey island (too far) so we decided to go check out Fairhaven a nice port community with historic buildings and character. So, get this: we hear a band playing- cool maybe we should check it out- well it turns out the band just started played 5 minutes before- and once they are done they are showing "Walk the line" in the park!! And it's by donation only- so I spend 7 bucks for the two of us (what a steal) with american money I found in one of my old birthday cards too!!! So, we ended the evening at the docks where I demonstrated to Aaron how you can splash your hand around the water and see "phosphorescents" in the water- these things that light up like sparks!!! He dindn't seem to think it was amazing as I did. Anyways I am waiting on some more pics from his camera to put on this post- these are all I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home