The Life of Keeg

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Victoria trippin'- starting on Friday

Went to Victoria this weekend with Pam. She had a nail in her car tire so we had to keep filling it up with air at the gas stations all weekend. The first thing we did once I arrived in Nanimo was drive to the Sooke potholes. So much fun! It was the later part of the day so there wasn't much sun left, but I really enjoyed exploring the different cliff jumping spots and little crevasses cut out in the rocks where you could climb in and explore and sit. I was exploring on my own for while while the girls suntannned then I returned to join them. Once we got back we decided to head out the Inner Harbour. Dinner at the Noodle Box, listened to a band play at the Dragon Boat festival, saw some of the boats and yachts. I watched a performer stuff a skinny blown-up balloon down his throat! After all that we hit the hay pretty exhausted from our full day.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home